- Y. Chen, Z. Deng, X. Guo, T. Hong. Automatic and Rapid Calibration of Urban Building Energy Models by Learning from Energy Performance Database. Applied Energy, 2020.
- T. Hong, M. Ferrando, X. Luo, F. Causone. Modeling and Analysis of Heat Emissions from Buildings to Ambient Air. Applied Energy, 2020.
- M. Ferrando, F. Causone, T. Hong, Y. Chen. Urban Building Energy Modeling (UBEM) Tools: A State-of-the-Art Review of bottom-up physics-based approaches. Sustainable Cities and Society, 2020.
- X. Luo, T. Hong, Y.H. Tang. Modeling thermal interactions between buildings in an urban context. Energies, 2020.
- K. Sun, M. Specian, T. Hong. Nexus of Thermal Resilience and Energy Efficiency in Buildings: A case study of a nursing home. Building and Environment, 2020.
- A.T.D. Perera, V.M. Nik, D. Chen, J.L. Scartezzini, T. Hong. Quantifying the impacts of climate change and extreme climate events on energy systems. Nature Energy, 2020.
- T. Hong, Y. Chen, X. Luo, N. Luo, S.H. Lee. Ten questions on urban building energy modeling. Building and Environment, 2020.
- Y. Chen, T. Hong, X. Luo, B. Hooper. Development of City Buildings Dataset for Urban Building Energy Modeling. Energy and Buildings, 2018.
- R. Jain, X. Luo, G. Sever, T. Hong, C. Catlett. Representation and evolution of urban weather boundary conditions in Downtown Chicago. Building Performance Simulation, 2018.
- T. Hong, Y. Chen, M.A. Piette, X. Luo. Modeling City Building Stock for Large Scale Energy Efficiency Improvement using CityBES. ACEEE Summer Study in Building Energy Efficiency, 2018.
- X. Luo, T. Hong. Modeling building energy performance in urban context. ASHRAE BPAC / SimBuild Conference, Chicago, 2018.
- Y. Chen, T. Hong. Impacts of Building Geometry Modeling Methods on the Simulation Results of Urban Building Energy Models. Applied Energy, 2018.
- Y. Chen, T. Hong, M.A. Piette (2017). Automatic generation and simulation of urban building energy models based on city datasets for city-scale building retrofit analysis. Applied Energy, 2017.
- T. Hong, Y. Chen, S.H. Lee, M.A. Piette. CityBES: A Web-based Platform to Support City-Scale Building Energy Efficiency. Urban Computing, 2016.
- Y. Chen, T. Hong, M.A. Piette. City-Scale Building Retrofit Analysis: A Case Study using CityBES. Building Simulation, 2017.
Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by its trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States Government or any agency thereof, or The Regents of the University of California. Use of the Laboratory or University’s name for endorsements is prohibited.
The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the United States Government or any agency thereof or The Regents of the University of California. Neither Berkeley Lab nor its employees are agents of the US Government.
Berkeley Lab web pages link to many other websites. Such links do not constitute an endorsement of the content or company and we are not responsible for the content of such links.
More information is available here.